#WeCareTogether is designed to help gradually connect the minds and hearts of our regions workforce to our shared journey towards a more integrated healthcare system.
- #WeCareTogether is our brand, digital destination, method and integrated team of leaders.
- Its purpose: to give voice to the 70,000+ paid and unpaid people within our health, social care and voluntary organisations. #WeCareTogether blends online and physical workshops, for broad and deep conversations, with insightful qualitative and quantitative data analytics.
- We’re bringing our people on our integration journey, crowdsourcing their collective wisdom to help identify, define and tackle the big issues that our region must address, together.
- The first conversation launched on Tuesday 21 May and closed on 1 July 2019
- Anyone working in health, social care, voluntary or charities that support people’s health and care (whether paid and voluntary) was invited to join.
Thank you to everyone who joined the first Norfolk and Waveney-wide conversation.
Look out for the next conversation later in the summer. This is the beginning of a new way of working - if you are keen to get involved please sign up here