in Norfolk & Waveney?
Thank you to everyone who joined this conversation. 2,395 people visited our online and physical workshops, from 91 organisations from a wide cross-section of roles.
Analysis of the insight shared is now underway. We will use these insights to shape the workforce strategy, identify what needs to change and have further deep conversations in the coming months.
If you've already registered and want to review the conversation that took part, you can still log in:
Its purpose: to give voice to the 70,000+ paid and unpaid people within our health, social care and voluntary organisations.
#WeCareTogether blends online and physical workshops, for broad and deep conversations, with insightful qualitative and quantitative data analytics.
- Social workers as super-heroes A TEDx talk by Dr. Anna Scheyett on the essential role of social workers in our lives. (Watch it now)
- Presenting the Social Model of Disability A video by the National Disability Art Collection & Archive, presenting a different way to look at disability. (Watch it now)
- A case study from Norfolk Community Health and Care The story of how this Trust used an online staff platform to change values and culture. (Read more)
- Healthcare should be a team sport A TED talk focusing a bold idea for reinventing health care - putting the patient at the center of a treatment team.(Watch it now)
- The future of the NHS A Channel 4 report on how much the NHS has already achieved and where it could go next. (Watch it now)
- Why the future of social care is at a tipping point Part of the NHS Confederation campaign Health for Care - a blog by Miriam Deakin, director of policy and strategy at NHS Providers.(Read more)
- ENVISAGE THE FUTURE AND DEAL WITH REALITY NOW TO TRANSFORM LIVES A view by the new president of ADASS, Julie Ogley, focusing on how the model of social care needs to change.(Read more)